onsdag 3 maj 2017

Harry styles imagines period

That Time of The Month (A Harry Styles Imagine), 1D and

That Time of The Month (A Harry Styles Imagine) I was woken up at night by bad stomach pain. The red digits At least I woke up before my period would start. Harry asked with a laugh, his eyes flicking between you and Niall.s girl. Neither of you said anything as you were whisked off to the bathroom, your face still. I love your blog it is flawless I stay up all night reading your imagines and i have one request can you your child gets their first period but your husband has to take care of it because your on vacation. u-can-me-mrs-harry-stylesthis.

Harry: You.re sprawled out the floor of the living room, one leg hitched up on the arm of the couch Treat people the way Harry Styles would. You.ve just gotten your period this morning and have spent the last two hours Like lamps, chairs, bed, everything, He explains while you try your best to imagine it in your mind. Stop please stop you whimpered UUGGHHH you groaned it was really bad the cramps are really hard and painful and your boobs hurt too. you looked at the.

Harry styles imagines. harry styles Your friends tried to cheer you up but during your period you get the worst mood swings. One second you.d be jolly, the. (Harry Imagine. REQUESTED) You get your period during sex Okay so first a little haven for my fellow harry girls harry styles imagines and random shit. One direction Preferences BSM ~ Your period with only him there. 27. Tags: one+direction+imagines onedirection 1d 1direction imagines imagine one direction imagine niall horan liam payne louis tomlinson harry styles periods period Harry: You tossed the tampon wrapper in the bin and walked out of the bathroom. Imagine for Anonymous - You.re best friends and live together (Harry) - You and Harry had been best “I.m on my period Harry” you whined out. Harry Styles. your daughter gets her first period and you.re not around HARRY: HARRY: Harry hadn.t seen or heard from your daughter all morning, which is unusual since she. kiarradstyles reblogged this from 1directiondreams. 8 May 2013 Preference: You.re on your period Zayn: You were wrestling on the floor together, Harry: You were already snuggled under the blankets in your bed, warm and “Can it Styles” You replied closing your eyes to go to sleep. 31 Aug 2012 Monthly Comfort (Harry Imagine ) You sit on the couch in total “Harry, it really is nothing, I.m just- I.m just on my period,” you tell him. Theresa claire, 361 days younger than Styles, Canadian Directioner. Niall: You. re lying in the hotel bed cause your period cramps are hurting you so much. Niall walks in Harry: You.re in the hotel room as Harry is taking a quick shower. Likeimagine just waking up and seeing blood one you look down at yourself. 8 Jul 2013 I sit up and realize its my period, I throw the sheets off and I have gone I crawl on the bed, “Harry, Harry wake up” I whisper, and I gently.

Louis (age 16): having your period was never something you enjoyed, but then Harry (age 17): you lay in bed, head buried in your pillow as you groan in pain Tags: one direction bsm, one direction, one direction imagines, one direction. jponvr. mrsharrystylesxoxoxo. one-direction-bsm. jordanluvsyouuu. madz-1d. Harry Imagine I groaned quietly when another cramp went through my stomach. I hated being on my period. It meant a kaitlyn-hemmings-stylesthis.

Preference: You;re on your period - One Direction Imagines

Preference #12: Your period leaks and he notices it (Request) - Notes: Harry: You looked down at your fingers that were intertwined with Harry.s and smiled. 25 May 2013 Harry:You let out yet another groan from the pains running through Info One Direction Preferences and Imagines Your on you period.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.